At Black British Entrepreneurs, we take great measures to protect information we have on you. We know you care about how your information is shared and used, and we appreciate the trust you have placed in us to protect and use these information responsibly and sensibly.
We will never share your information with a third party without your permission and we loathe spam too.
By visiting and using this website or any of its variant extensions (.com, .net, .co and .info) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Any personal information provided to or gathered by www.bbentrepreneur.co.uk or any of its variant extensions are controlled by Black British Entrepreneur Ltd.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve user experience at bbentrepreneur.co.uk. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use these information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
We collect store information about you for the reasons below:
- To fulfil your orders
- To communicate with you
- To fulfil any services to you
- To protect against fraud
We may also collect the following data about you to help us improve our service to you:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. Such as
- Information to help us fulfil your orders (Your name, delivery address, email, address, e-mail address, telephone number, your age, and interests.
- We do not store any financial information (Credit or debit card information or bank account information) on our platform.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to any service which we provide, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion, and when you report a problem with our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfilment of your orders
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access on our website.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire card number securely to the appropriate card processing company during order processing.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your passwords and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. You can sign off by clicking the “My account” link on the top navigation menu.
· As previously stated above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of numerous features offered on the platform..
· If you don’t want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please send an email to email@example.com ,(If you do not want to receive other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice or Terms and Conditions, these notices will still govern your use of bbentrepreneurs.co.uk and orders placed with bbentrepreneurs.co.uk, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
Everyone is welcome to the platform as our focus is on the growth and elevation of the Black community. We believe the content of this platform can only and value however, for those under the age of 18, purchases can only be carried out with the involvement of authorised adults.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Terms and Conditions will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of information collected from you in the past without first seeking your consent.